Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index Wardlaw's Dragoones
Regimental forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kit for sale including musket!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Buy and Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Huntsman of Soest

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: Kit for sale including musket!! Reply with quote

Hello all, a chap I know in my Saxon re-enactment group is flogging his 17th c stuff at a good price. I copy his e mail to me below, and if you need to get in touch with him do so via myself. The musket looks particularly good.

Hi Mike,

Got a few bits for sale and wondered if you or anyone in your company would be interested? You can see it all here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=171768&id=765527887&saved#!/album.php?aid=171768&id=765527887

I've based the prices on what everything costed me but with major deductions based on the philosophy that you rarely gets what you paid for it. Also, most, not all, have been worn or used, albeit very seldomly. So the Karl Robinson brass buckled baldric, which was 110 new, is now only 55, and the musket, fired only the once, originally 300 is now 250. The price list is below but I'm happy to take a lot less if bought as a job lot.

shoes 30
boots & spurs 160
hat 18
sword & scabbard 180
baldric 55
blue tunic 80
red tunic 40
doublet 40
shirt 20
trousers 40
over socks 15
musket 250

Total 928

Discount price if sold together 800

Hope you and your family are well.

Cheers,

Andy
Rob Jones

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the link through. I notice some of the kit hass now been sold.
Gruff
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sword is lovely - but perhaps a bit too posh for a mere Dragoone(?)

The musket is beautiful too, but 120 pounds more than the current musket fund total!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: