Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index Wardlaw's Dragoones
Regimental forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seventeenth century furniture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Re-enacting Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Huntsman of Soest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Seventeenth century furniture Reply with quote

Many moons ago Gordon produced a whole fleet of joint stools to seat the entire regiment, as a counterblast to the rash of 'directors chairs' appearing. I still have both mine and they are performing stirling service. Any chance of other pieces of furniture from the same source?

Specifically some sort of period chest to stow kit in.
bluefish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

might be making some more in the future. got to get the garage cleared out over the winter and get it set up as a workshop again
The Huntsman of Soest

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad tidings. I would certainly be interested in some bits and pieces from the workshop when the time is right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Re-enacting Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: