Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index Wardlaw's Dragoones
Regimental forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letting the carbine go.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Buy and Sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob Jones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Letting the carbine go. Reply with quote

As I re-assess my role and involvement with the Knot I am looking again at the kit I possess and what I am likely to make use of.

The carbine, ordered a couple of years back when I was still well into the Co's role, is one of the things that I think may well go. I know it seems daft since I have only just got it and it has been fired twice, but the situation chnaged very quickly over the last year or so, and the money would be better spent elsewhere.

I've already asked Derbyshire Historical if he might be able to find a buyer, but would also like to offer it up to the regiment too.

The down side? I would be looking for around 600 (which is a little less than I paid for it.

Please, don't bother posting replies here, but expressions of interest (and I don't necessarily expect any) can come direct to me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardlaw's Dragoones Forum Index -> Buy and Sell All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: